RELIABLE, APPROVED, VERSATILE, PROVEN HISTORY
The ‘Food & Beverage Station’ is widely used where after-hours security is not a factor. For outdoor use, a large beach umbrella can be attached if required. It is ideal for single-handed operation and is easily manoeuvred through standard domestic doorways and service elevators.
Please note Food & Beverage Station can be supplied with Gullwing Doors if after hours security is a factor.
The Food & Beverage Station is designed to grow with your business, as an when required. By adding MVU Storage Modules, Display Cabinets and sundry counter-top appliances, your Food & Beverage Station can take you far. It’s wonderful for turning those under-utilised spaces (such as under stairs or escalators) into lucrative possibilities.
The Food & Beverage Station offers several different configurations to suit various needs. As illustrated, you can choose 3-cup sleeves and no drawers, or no cup sleeves and 3 drawers or any combination in-between.
Like all Mobile Vending Units, the Food & Beverage Station is designed and built to ISO9001: 2008 and ISO14001: 2004 quality and environment management standards.
Food & Beverage Station Specifications
- Manufactured using 304 (food) grade stainless steel
- Counter extension doors to extend the length of the counter
- Customer service shelf to extend the counter width
- Refrigerator (CE compliant)
- Centre module (3 sleeves or 2 sleeves & 1 drawer or 1 sleeve & 2 drawers or 3 drawers) as specified by the purchaser
- Energy Management Unit (10A1P or 15A1P or 20A1P or 32A1P or 32A3P) as specified by the purchaser
- Removable/demountable stainless-steel menu frame with board to mount signage both sides
- Removable stainless frame caps – screw in
- Single key locks on drawers, if supplied
- Two holes with access for power and utilities to service module below counter
- Fixture for a beach umbrella
- Two Sinks
- Faucet with automatic cut-off
- Water and waste tanks
- Manual soap dispenser
- Water filter
- Hot water system with thermostat control
- Water pump
- Four-metre power cable
- Castors x 4 – 150mm, 2 lockable
- Designed and built to ISO9001: 2008 and ISO14001: 2004 quality and environment management standards
- Vinyl night cover
- Delivered in reusable crate
|COUNTER EXTENSIONS||FULLY OPEN||CLOSED|
All new Mobile Vending Unit equipment comes with a two-year conditional parts warranty & three-month conditional labour warranty.